First Aid Refill Kit Type C
- First Aid requirements will vary from one workplace to the next, depending on the nature of the work, the type of hazards, the workplace size and location as well as the number of people at the workplace. These factors must be taken into account when deciding what first aid arrangements need to be provided.
- Safe Work Australia - First Aid in the Workplace, Code of Practice 2012 - Three different kits sizes are offered and the one that is suitable for you is based on a risk assessment utilising the Safe Work Australia First Aid in the Workplace, Code of Practice 2012. The right kit will be dependent on the general guidelines of the number employees and/or visitors and the nature of the work conducted at the site.
- Type C - small kits are suitable for the low risk workplace with minimal staff - 1 to 10 Employees/Visitors such as offices, shops, vehicles etc
- BASIC contents for low risk workplaces
- Australian made, side opening plastic wall-mountable case, with internal shelves, carry handle, key lockable and is made of a quality high impact plastic
- Content Refills only: 1 x Paper Tape 2.5cm x 5m, 1 x CPR Face Shield, 2 x Triangular Bandages 110cm, 1 x Wound Dressing Medium, 1 x Non Adherent Dressings 7.5cm, 1 x Plastic Strips Pkt 50, 1 x Antiseptic Wipe Swab, 1 x Scissors Stainless Steel, 1 x Splinter Forceps Stainless Steel, 1 x Splinter Probes Disposable Pkt 5, 1 x Safety Pins Assorted Sizes Pkt 12, 1 x Instant Ice Pack, 1 x Gloves Pkt 2, 1 x Gauze Swab 7.5cm Pkt 3, 1 x Pen & Notebook Set, 1 x Plastic Bags Assorted Sizes Pkt 3, 1 x Foil Rescue Blanket, 5 x BurnAid Gel Sachets 3.5g, 1 x Antispetic Spray 50mL, 1 x Combine Pads 10cm x 20cm, 1 x Bandage Conforming 7.5cm, 1 x Bandage Medium Crepe 10cm, 1 x Eye Wash 15mL, 2 x Eye Pads and 1 x First Aid Treatment Pamphlet
Write Your Own Review