Sterin-Trace Record Book
- For use with the Sterintech Sterilisation Tracking System.
- Record keeping is the evidence that the practice has performed & monitored all stages of the sterilisation process.
- Made to comply with, AS/NZS 4187, AS/NZS 4815 & ISO 13683 the practice must maintain “Patient to Process” tracking of instruments & devices.
- Responsibility lies with the practice management to ensure all the cleaning & sterilization processes are performed & recorded.
The implementation of the Sterin-Trace Quality System within the practice will:
- Provide a legal reference should a challenge occur.
- Reduce the risk to patients.
- Minimize the chance of non sterile items being used.
- Price is for one complete record book as pictured.
Write Your Own Review